Tuesday 22 January 2008

Talented Amy MacDonald

Well it’s nearly the end of January and I thought I’d write a small review about a musician’s music, one in particular is Amy MacDonald. You know the singer from Glasgow who sang at the Hogmanay party earlier this month. She has released her debut album This is The Life, released last year, and went to number one last week, but then was knocked off this week by Scouting for Girls.
I bought the album last year and have to say, there isn’t a song I dislike. It’s one of those albums I can listen to over and over again, it’s so relaxing. My most favourite has to be let’s start a Band. It starts soft then the vocals pick up towards the end of the track.
She’s first class and I like Amy’s music.

To get a taste of her music have a listen

This Is The Life




Mr Rock & Roll




Everything else about Amy

No comments: