Tuesday 29 January 2008

Forecast Snow

Have been off college today as normal because I am up to date with my college work, so I thought i'd go into town. Deciding to go home, to my horror. I finally came to terms with the fact we might get the dreaded snow forecast this weekend, so when I got home I took a walk with the camera and took a couple of photos. To my disappointment it was too dark, but I managed to have a play about with one in Photoshop and add an effect.

This first photo has just been cropped with no editing, the light spots are snow flakes.



The next photo was cropped with some light added to make the trees more visible, the light dots are snow flakes.





Then I got a bit adventurous and gave the photo a twirl effect, think it made the photo look great with the light and twirl effect combined.



One of those days editing photos in Photoshop.

No comments: