Wednesday 9 January 2008

Nearing the half way mark

The first lesson today was taken up by carrying out corrections to my database assessment, to my relief I then passed. Since I have completed all the assessments for office and personal productivity applications I then resumed with the next spreadsheets assessment. Took me ten minutes to remember some of the look up functions, other than that, the assessment is going ok.
Software development was cancelled because the tutor was off, came in handy for revising and completing work needing done. Since I have had good attendance haven’t got any work to catch up on. So the lesson was used for the spreadsheets assessment.
This afternoon was easy as I was only there for one hour doing revision for the computer systems assessment next week, perk for completing the database assessment.

No comments: