Tuesday 15 January 2008

Course so far

Well it’s Tuesday and I’m at home writing to you about what’s running through my mind? College and assessments. Here writing away about things for the practical web blogs assessment. Have the 5 blog review much completed now, so it just leaves me to complete the last two weekly reviews. That should take seconds, then there’s the task of reviewing my own blog. Shouldn’t be too difficult as it’s kept up to date for passing the course.
Then there’s the letter I have been remediating for the communications class, just about completed and ready to email to the tutor for him to run over. Web development is just about completed, just to finalize the report and await the judgement of my web site and whether the health and beauty student liked it or not.
Software development is just assessments now as is computer systems and the pc internet class.
So block one is almost complete with all the assessments passed so far, so I’d say I’m going strong.

No comments: