Sunday 20 January 2008

The follow on from Legend

Was shopping in Aberdeen last Thursday night when I noticed for the first time they are making another Tomb Raider game, Tomb Raider Underworld. Now I can’t wait as I have always been a fan of the Tomb Raiders. Good to see the areas have changed again with Lara taking a visit to countries like Australia and Rome in the game, game seems to be the same as legend, with a few other exceptions. Puzzles are not just a way of moving from one level to another, but a good way of upgrading weapons within the levels. Different parts of levels are interlocked with others, with this and the uses of mechanisms Lara can help unlock the global puzzle. Sure hope the makers of the game keep up the good work and make it one step better. As my most favourite to date has to be legend, could this game better it, I will have to wait and see.

No comments: