Wednesday 27 February 2008

The Usual Wednesday

Now at college in the social software class editing the Wiki, made it look a little more appealing to the reader by adding a couple of pictures and changing the font sizes. In the long run it will give you a rough idea of where the college class live, and how it varies.

Later on today I have the digital media still images class to where I hope I will be staring my portfolio and assignment, have a couple of ideas of what I am going to be doing, must say Photoshop CS3 is ace, you can do so much with it, for example cloning object within a photo. Cloned some stuff last week.

All will be finished with the digital media video editing class, where I will be continuing editing my video I was crating last week, before I can proceed I need to change the format so it will play in windows media player. One done it will be published on you tube to where you can see, when it is I will drop a link in my blog.

No comments: