Friday 15 February 2008

Using Flash CS3 Professional

College has gone fine this week with the opportunity of using Flash CS3 again yesterday. I did a few more tasks, but this time I used frames for creating my animation, basically I started with a single image and changed it slightly frame by frame, so for example I could have a stick man walking across the page. This was achieved by changing the stickman frame by frame, so for example I changed the positioning of the legs to make the stickman walk.

Then in the afternoon I did some audio editing. First the class was split into groups, then we were set the task to record a conversation about out selected category. Mine was about travelling to college, at this point we each recorded a sentence about our travel. Then uploaded the recording to blackboard for the group to edit individually.

No comments: