Monday 18 February 2008

Nothing to do yet

At the point of not knowing what to do, I’m meaning I have completed all the college work possible so far. So I haven’t got a class till 11am. That will be the Install and maintain computer software, so it runs through my mind of what we will be doing today. Will it be paperwork or maybe practical so I can take some pictures to post.

I am looking forward to the Digital media (elements for applications) class, this is so I can hopefully create my storyboard for the assessment. It will have to include the following things.

Text
Image
Animation
Movie
Sound
Interaction


So I would imagine this is going to be interesting to see what I come up with, would like to make it funny, but not so simple so I can text the knowledge of what people know about health and safety when involving a computer.

No comments: