Thursday 28 February 2008

New skills

End of the college week and all has gone as planned, a college week I have enjoyed with the news of passing my numeracy assessment. All classes are going fine as planned, getting that little more experienced using flash, did some interesting things with it today. Created a water pump, so when you pressed play it would animate the pump of water. Other than the small test given I practiced using various methods, for example using transform options on the tool, at the end of the day it is more experience for me and something I will take for granted in the future as a wed developer. So what’s next, one will be more dedicated hard work towards achieving my goal of passing the course, then there’s the HNC, and the final is getting a good rewarding job in the computing industry.

No comments: