Wednesday 6 February 2008

Block 2 continues

Well the day of college has ended and I must say I am really enjoying block 2, considering I have only been doing it for three days. so many new things to learn and do, this morning I was in Social Software, comprised of researching things to do with Social Software of course. Not forgeting the homework of reviewing a Social network site, mine is Wikipedia. Something to do and keep me focused on college. Next was Digital Still Image Editing, this was working with Photoshop CS3, got a small outline of whaT I was going to be doing, then carried out a small and simple task. All good for when it gets to the point of editing pictures. Last class of the day was Digital Video Editing, where I created a small video clip on how not to leave a computer, and how it should look. Great fun.

No comments: