Thursday 13 December 2007

The fate of some college students

The task was to take a trip round the college and take pictures of interesting things.


The air didn’t smell right, I had a bad feeling in my stomach about this one.



Soon as we stepped out of the class room the camera jumped into life and created a photo of the corridor.






As we walked down the corridor we started to see strange things like this writing on the wall.




What was our fate going to be?

Walking a little further we heard a sound, as we turned me were faced with a lift.




Not sure what to do at this point, we figured we walk a little further towards the stairs, feeling the stairs would be a safer way down.






As we started to walk down the stairs I still had the small feeling in my stomach, as if somebody was following us down the stairs.


Making it down the stairs, we went through the door.


I heard a sound, so I looked left.


Then right!!




The fate of the others lay in these links

Steve Dean Darren Amber

No comments: