Thursday 6 December 2007

College times

Thursday has come and I have just finished college for the day as there was no guidance, web development was filled with working on the health and beauty assessment. Have nearly completed the second page, now planning the third.

Positive I’m going to pass the assessment with flying colours and move onto block 2 with my head up high.

In the blogs class I was working away at the assessment sheets on reviewing blogs.

So now I am in the process of finishing the write ups for my software development programs, only have 2 to do. Means it will be a quick and easy job, as now I understand the documenting of programs.

Other than this I had another quick look at the Google analytics to see who has been visiting, fairy chuffed with the number of people who have taken interest.

No comments: