Saturday 15 March 2008

One step further

The week has been superb, feel I am learning so many new things that will help me progress to the HNC. Monday was the easy day, took the theory assessment for spreadsheets and databases. I passed, so that made my day.

Later on in the day I had the usual, made a small video about health and safety in software for applications. The video was about how not to sit in a chair when using a computer. Maths was cancelled to make way for a lecture about risk assessment in the lecture theatre, Important, as I will have to carry out risk assessments as part of the assessment.

Social software on Wednesday consisted researching online chats room and how to use them safety. Edited some more photos in the still images class, one was placing a driver in a car using the path tool.

Find myself getting the hang of Photoshop now, and I finally finished the small video about the bee. Used Flash mostly to make the background movie, then added some sound effect and transcript.

No comments: