Monday 3 March 2008

My plans coming to light

Has been a good weekend, other than work I have been concentrating on my presentation for the digital media, elements for applications. Have pretty much decided what I am going to be doing and how, one of my ideas is to use Flash to introduce the headings of health and safety. Then I read a book about flash for research purposes, basically to find out how to create a button to introduce the next page.

I am calling it a presentation because the general purpose would be to present the presentation to students who undertake the introductory level of computing.

So this is why the presentation would include a quiz to test the students, see what students know about health and safety. Health and safety is an important factor at the end of the day, and at the end there will be a small video as a run down to remind the students why health and safety is important.

No comments: