Friday 2 May 2008

One step further

Haven’t been doing all that much today, other than write up questions and answers for the multiple choice quiz. Once I had thought of enough questions I downloaded a free quiz maker, smart quiz I have created to be honest. Never thought it would be that easy.
Have finally finished the page headings and buttons for my assessment, lot of hard work and grafting, but I got there. All I have to do now is think about content for the pages, that won’t be hard as the quiz will take up one as will the flash animation I will be creating.

Will have to create a storyboard for the flash animation, gives me something to do over the weekend, or at least gather some final ideas, have this idea of running the text in from different angles, for example, one sentence comes in from the left, while the others come in from the right and top. While I will have a logo animation in the middle.
Will look great when I get it linked to the PowerPoint presentation I am creating in digital media for applications.

Am also up to date in the audio class, have finished the planning, risk assessment and storyboard. So yesterday I created myself a script and recorded the first run of narration for the video I will be making next week.

Will keep you informed of my progress.

1 comment:

Michael914 said...

It is very good to see I am thinking about what I'm going to be doing in the future.